These pages are provided for members of the Grateful Recovering Online Women’s Group of Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Who to Contact for Assistance:
- For confidential assistance with questions, concerns, or issues, contact the Business Meeting Chair, Secretary, or Listkeepers. See lists of Trusted Servants and Steering Committee Members on the website.
- For technical (email) questions about the GROW mailing list, to subscribe to the list, or to change your existing subscription, write to the listkeepers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To post a message to GROW, send a message to email@example.com
- Please do not post subscription change requests to the group at large, they are too easily overlooked.
- Requests to unsubscribe from the list are accepted only from the member.
- Checking mail frequently prevents a full mailbox. If you are having problems receiving mail from the group, please write the listkeepers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sometimes, new members can be overwhelmed by the volume of e-mails coming through the list. If you experience this, you might find it helpful to create and use a separate email address to reduce the confusion of mixing GROW mail with your primary email address. There are many services that offer free e-mail (just search for “free e-mail accounts” on the web). Be sure to notify our Listkeeper at email@example.com if you change your address. You might also want to check out the Digest version containing the day’s posts in a single e-mail (contact our Listkeeper to get the Digest).
- The list software only recognizes messages sent from the subscribed email address. If you need to change addresses, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.