2010 Group Conscience Decisions
This is a summary of the group conscience decisions made in 2010.
- It was decided to add the most recent Group Inventory to the GROW Web Page.
- It was decided to hold our next Group Inventory in June 2010.
- It was decided that the Webmaster be a non-rotating TS position
- It was decided to reinstate the position of Rotating Backup
- It was decided not to have GROW Business cards
- It was decided to add to the “Welcome” letter a paragraph that advises all members to add firstname.lastname@example.org to their address book
- It was decided to have a new position temporary mentor to assist new members adjusting to online AA
- It was decided to send a polite reply to person sending survey and then referral to OIAA.
- It was decided to adding the following to the webkeeper and back-up webkeeper job descriptions designs, develops, and maintains the GROW website so that it is accessible to people with visual disabilities as well as those without visual disabilities.